Inception - What is your current WvW dream level ?

enkidu.5937

​ They say we only use a fraction of our brain's true potential. True inspiration is impossible to fake. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it's almost impossible to eradicade. We mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, Darling. 🤗   

14 members have voted

1. 1. What's your current WvW dream level ? (anonymous multiple choice option)

• Solo Reward Hunter
    • Solo Meta Gamer
    • Small-Scale Random Group
    • Random Zerg
    • Meta Zerg
    • WvW Guild
    • Community Guild
    • Server Pride
    • The dream collapses: preparing for Alliance
    • The Limbo . . .
    • others

• enkidu.5937 changed the title to Inception - What is your current WvW dream level ?
1 hour ago, Riba.3271 said:

Inception is such an old okay movie that I don't remember what the levels were even about.

Building a dream from your memory is the easiest way of losing your grasp on what's real and what is a dream.

Downward is the only way forward. 😎

Others definitely at the current moment wvw dream wise I feel like it's stuck in the final fight against Zhaitan as they cling to the rock face just staring back locked in a  perma locked story instance with no way out. when all I desire within the dream is to use warriors rampage to punch the dragon in its face. Instead given a broken button that makes zapping sounds as I continue to meet Zhaitans gaze in a eternal staring contest  that has lasted 10 years so far, as we both wait for the void to consume us. That is the dream that is the reality of the cornerpebble that is wvw.

Edited by prototypedragon.1406
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, prototypedragon.1406 said:

Others definitely at the current moment wvw dream wise I feel like it's stuck in the final fight against Zhaitan as they cling to the rock face just staring back locked in a  perma locked story instance with no way out. when all I desire within the dream is to use warriors rampage to punch the dragon in kitten face. Instead given a broken button that makes zapping sounds as I continue to meet Zhaitans gaze in a eternal staring contest  that has lasted 10 years so far, as we both wait for the void to consume us. That is the dream that is the reality of the cornerpebble that is wvw.

Come back to reality, Dom, please !

On 3/16/2023 at 9:42 PM, prototypedragon.1406 said:

As a warrior there is no reality, only self delusions as we walk through our madness and masochist being in the hopes of using our fists to fight glory filled battles in the eternal limbo of the dream filled with  dreamless dreams.

Keep that Sylvari mumbo jumbo to yourself.