Question: What are good Necromancers running this season?

Hello,

I've taken a 5 month break from the game, got back into it. What are necromancers currently running while solo qing to rank? I'm having issues with Harb solo, it's pretty nice if I get teamed with a support like an auramancers, but without feels rough in teamfights. With all the scrappers and boons, I been going back to vanilla necro with boon strip, just not sure what build is best for ranking up in this meta. Thinking about even trying power necro axe/focus with spite traits just for the boon rip.

There is no meta build for necro right now. So you can play build you are good with (power reaper/core condi with boonstrip/condi harb (but drop deathmagic)) or you can play some memebuild most people are not prepared to face (condi reaper or power core).

I am personally playing the same core condi build for like 2 years and have no problems in soloQ.

I will say I see core condi.

As a scrapper I hate chill... so fricken reaper is a Pain in my ....

And if you see scrappers on the other team... spinal shivers... 13k damage, applies chill, steals three boons... watch the tears flow.

Edited by shion.2084
  • Like 1

The current meta isn't exactly kind to necromancers. A good necromancer mostly run stunbreaks nowadays (not that it's very different from before, thought... In fact... it's mostly the same skills since HoT release: Wurm, spectral walk and spectral armor).

Edited by Dadnir.5038

On 3/23/2023 at 11:39 AM, Goldilock.2584 said:

Condi reaper. Pkay spite curses with support and play with the support showdow peel for peeling with them. Without support play curses soul reaping scepter wh staff. 

I agree, I'm having success with condi reaper, yet I'm only in gold after a 2 year break from the game, seems strong for now.