Arborstone scroll for alts?

Once you have the Arborstone portal scroll for one character, is there a way to get one for alt characters on the same account without having to repeat the EOD campaign?

Nothing against the EOD campaign, but having played it 3 times (for 3 different characters) I'd rather not have to run through the storyline again.

I know you can get alt characters to Arborstone via Lion's Arch, but the scroll is so handy that I feel I need it on any character that is going to spend a lot of time in Cantha.

Edited by Twelfth Knight.5698

3 minutes ago, Twelfth Knight.5698 said:

Once you have the Arborstone portal scroll for one character, is there a way to get one for alt characters on the same account without having to repeat the EOD campaign?

Nothing against the EOD campaign, but having played it 3 times (for 3 different characters) I'd rather not have to run through the storyline again.

I know you can get alt characters to Arborstone via Lion's Arch, but the scroll is so handy that I feel I need it on any character that is going to spend a lot of time in Cantha.

Put it in shared slot or pass it between characters through bank. It's not soulbound. Personally, I keep it in a shared slot.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Yep. Aside from unbreakeable gathering tools tomes/scrolls of teleportation are one of the best items to put in shared inventory slots. By the way, in Lion's Arch there's a direct TP to Arborstone (I noticed that after I already had played the intro of the EoD campaing with several characters, which wasn't needed at all).

• Confused 1

On 3/29/2023 at 9:58 AM, Buran.3796 said:

Yep. Aside from unbreakeable gathering tools tomes/scrolls of teleportation are one of the best items to put in shared inventory slots. By the way, in Lion's Arch there's a direct TP to Arborstone (I noticed that after I already had played the intro of the EoD campaing with several characters, which wasn't needed at all).

True - didn't realise before this thread that you could use the Arborstone scroll direct from the shared slot without transferring it to a specific character - now it's permanently there. I also ran a few characters (3 to be precise) through the EOD campaign before I even cottoned on to the Lions Arch route. As good as the campaign is, it was starting to feel like a bit of a chore 3rd time round!

Edited by Twelfth Knight.5698
  • Like 2