Looking for artwork labelled 'Epilogue' (moon over water)

Hi everyone,

I found this mousepad that has GW2 artwork of a moon over water: Link to picture

This artwork on the website is labelled 'Epilogue' but I cannot figure out where it's from. The website also says 'for fans by fans' so I'm not sure if it's user created.

It's lovely artwork and I'd love to find its origin if anyone can help identify it!

It's probably fan art, a lot of those types of sites use fan art for their merchandise. (Hopefully with the artists permission, but not always.)

It looks very similar to a screenshot I took and have been using as my desktop wallpaper. That was taken out on the water south west of Amnoon. The image you're looking for obviously isn't a screenshot, but it does look like it's supposed to be Elona, and possibly Crystal Oasis. That's where the epilogue of the PoF story takes place, but it's not the loading screen art for the instance. There's two other story instances called Epilogue, but it doesn't seem to be associated with them either.

1 hour ago, Danikat.8537 said:

It's probably fan art, a lot of those types of sites use fan art for their merchandise. (Hopefully with the artists permission, but not always.)

It looks very similar to a screenshot I took and have been using as my desktop wallpaper. That was taken out on the water south west of Amnoon. The image you're looking for obviously isn't a screenshot, but it does look like it's supposed to be Elona, and possibly Crystal Oasis. That's where the epilogue of the PoF story takes place, but it's not the loading screen art for the instance. There's two other story instances called Epilogue, but it doesn't seem to be associated with them either.

this is helpful thank you!

thats a beautiful screenshot too, thanks for sharing 🙂