Retro Forged Weapons - Why only six choices ?

Why are these limited to only six choices? I received two weapon choice boxes and don't even use any of the weapons. I am fairly new to GW2 is there any specific reason for this ? Just wish you guys included one hand sword, Great Sword. Basically you left out the main weapons Vindicator's use 😞 Really interested why though. Perhaps I am missing something ?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

It wouldn't be the first time they released incomplete weapon sets. The Caladbolg skins and both the Nightmare and Caustic Nightmare skins are incomplete as well. It sucks but what can you do? I haven't really paid attention to SAB skins since I dislike all of them so I couldn't care less (unless there's an achievement tied to collecting them all, which hasn't been the case since the Glitched Adventure skins), but if 3 were released last year and 3 new ones this year, they're probably going to release a few more each year until a full set is available.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It's common for only a few new weapon type skins to come out with the rerelease of these events. If you don't like them it's probably for the best, no need to make an appointment with a hand and wrist surgeon for the SAB RL pain levels and carpal tunnel syndrome!

edit: Not being snarky I actually had to see a doctor after SAB and said never again lol

Edited by KittyKaboom.8760
explanation
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

It is VERY rare for them to go back and add onto a set like this save for the Four Winds which is still not complete. Other festivals kept adding new weapons to the weapon box that aren't even themed.

Except they did add 3 skins last year and 3 skins this year so it is exactly like festival of four winds.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 3/29/2023 at 4:10 PM, Tip Toe The Irish Assassin.2638 said:

Why are these limited to only six choices? I received two weapon choice boxes and don't even use any of the weapons. I am fairly new to GW2 is there any specific reason for this ? Just wish you guys included one hand sword, Great Sword. Basically you left out the main weapons Vindicator's use 😞 Really interested why though. Perhaps I am missing something ?  

Short answer is they're limited to 6 choices because those are the weapons that are available.

• Confused 1