regression: +1 agony and swim-speed infusions and majority of Gemstones and Jewels no longer show x/y in material storage [Merged]

• vee.5609 changed the title to regression: +1 agony and swim-speed infusions and majority of Gemstones and Jewels no longer show x/y in material storage

I see what you mean.  The text for "0/2500 in Material Storage" is missing from the items when one hovers over it.  In addition to the Amalgamated Gemstones, Quartz Crystals don't appear affected either.

Good eye.  I used /bug in-game to help get attention to the issue.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Confused 1

I hope they are hotfixing this soon. Should be easy to fix and not too low in priority since people could get angry and stop buying storage expanders. 😄 I manually deposit my stuff and for some I always keep slot in my (carefully and manually arranged) inventory not depositing the full stack if not at least 1 would remain in the inventory. So the tool tip in fact is very helpful and needed. The agony and swim speed infusions are things that I usually keep a slot in my inventory (since they stack up regularly) and then depositing 249 and keeping 1 - if full. Only if the storage is filled to max the remaining stuff will go to the trading post.

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to regression: +1 agony and swim-speed infusions and majority of Gemstones and Jewels no longer show x/y in material storage [Merged]
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently noticed that when I hover my mouse over an material that has stats (mostly found under Gemstones and Jewels) such as Amber Pebbles the display doesn't show how many of that item I have in material storage.  For example the Amber Pebble's has no mention that I have 129/1000 in my material storage.  Meanwhile, If I hover over my Copper Ore the pop up shows I have 955/1000 in the bank. 

• Haha 1

not sure if this is a bug or a change, but it kinda sucks. on mouseover while in your inventory there used to be the count for what you had in mat storage for things like flax blossoms , maguuma lilies and passion flowers. all the gemstones used to show mat storage numbers on mouseover, now none do.  Amalgamated gemstones is the only one that shows on mouseover. Why?!? 

I think i remember when hovering over these mats, it used to show eg. "35/1000 in Material Storage", in greyed out, not sure what happened but this info has gone missing. 

For other mats it shows fine, only for these its missing.

Edited by Sleepwalker.1398
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

This bug affects almost all materials in the Gemstones and Jewels section of Material Storage, whether there is 'crystal' in the name or not.   It's a bug that has been reported several times since its inception months ago. 

Good to know that is a known issue. It's annoying not to know when the storage is full.

• 2 months later...