SAB tools disappearing from toolbar

In both World 1 and World 2 as I progress past checkpoints, eventually all but 4 of my tools disappear. This makes completing Worlds impossible.

As an example, W2Z1 the trees...my torch disappears as I pass through the checkpoint leading up to it...you need the torch to burn the trees down. The only tools that remain are nunchuks, slingshot, health potion, and the finger flick (can't remember the name)

I thought for a while it was a problem with my computer or game install. so I uninstalled the client and did a fresh install...no joy. Finally, I logged in on my wifes machine...same bug.

I have left several bug reports, and game support says they can do nothing and suggested more bug reports. 

Does anyone else have this problem? Or have any idea why my character is having this issue?

Shrewdster

7 Year player

2 hours ago, Valdergare.5619 said:

In both World 1 and World 2 as I progress past checkpoints, eventually all but 4 of my tools disappear. This makes completing Worlds impossible.

As an example, W2Z1 the trees...my torch disappears as I pass through the checkpoint leading up to it...you need the torch to burn the trees down. The only tools that remain are nunchuks, slingshot, health potion, and the finger flick (can't remember the name)

I thought for a while it was a problem with my computer or game install. so I uninstalled the client and did a fresh install...no joy. Finally, I logged in on my wifes machine...same bug.

I have left several bug reports, and game support says they can do nothing and suggested more bug reports. 

Does anyone else have this problem? Or have any idea why my character is having this issue?

Shrewdster

7 Year player

Check that you havent selected a Bomb from your toolbar. If you select bomb (key 3) it equips it and the toolbar flips hiding the icon for the torch/candle which normally resides on key 5.

If you have equipped Bomb, pressing key 5 (which should now be stow) should enable you to stow the bomb and flip the toolbar back to its full state, enabling the torch/candle to be used again on key 5.

This could be the issue you are encountering?

Edited by Andy.5981
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Valdergare.5619 said:

I will check Andy!

Yep, this sounds like you either equipped the bomb, slingshot or whistle by mistake.

Those items replace certain skills on your toolbar and make it seem like you've lost the rest, but I think skill #5 will have the "Return" symbol that allows you to unequip the item and return to all your normal upgrades.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dondarrion.2748 said:

this sounds like you either equipped the bomb, slingshot or whistle by mistake.

That is what is happening I discovered, but I didn't equip the bomb...there is a bug that makes it look like I deployed a bomb...without the bombs showing...I can however drop the package and things go back to normal.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2