WvW Crashes since WvW Reset tonight

Ran again on Monday, it was another game of Who's Gonna Crash Next?. Literally over 8 people crashed more than twice including me. As much as we joke about it, it gets pretty annoying. The guild we went against also had a few people crashed in their squad too.

Edited by Daoyun.3157
More information

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight was horrible.  We had if not half a dozen people crash on first engagement, one person counted into double digits for crashes over the few hours.
People were getting fed up and just logging out for the night

Does Anet not care about this ? Or is this some shadow solution to 'fix' the queue / lag issues ?

I've reported this in game, I'm sure others have as well, they can't be ignorant to it.  Yet they've said nothing about it.

Edited by Mild Disaster.2596
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Mild Disaster.2596 said:

Tonight was horrible.  We had if not half a dozen people crash on first engagement, one person counted into double digits for crashes over the few hours.
People were getting fed up and just logging out for the night

Does Anet not care about this ? Or is this some shadow solution to 'fix' the queue / lag issues ?

I've reported this in game, I'm sure others have as well, they can't be ignorant to it.  Yet they've said nothing about it.

How many of those players were running arcdps?  The updates yesterday were unstable and causing a LOT of players to crash out.  I'm not sure arcdps has been fixed yet.