Please broaden the participation parameters for defend events

At this point if you're outmanned (i.e. SBI+eBay where combined servers _still_ get outmanned in T4, and we've got re-linked _again_ like being lowest server in lowest tier is not enough, we need to be kept here over and over) you're not expected to play support or defend, cause you're actively playing against yourself. You won't get any rewards (good luck trying to kill anyone "eligible" when 30-man blob decides they want this particular tower) _and_ your participation will go down.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nidome.1365 said:

I just solo defended a tower, killing the attackers within the walls and didn't get defence credit. Anet have broken defend events with their changes, they need to revert them.

That 5 copper you get when you finished a defend event really adds up according to Anet logic. 

8 hours ago, Nidome.1365 said:

I just solo defended a tower, killing the attackers within the walls and didn't get defence credit. Anet have broken defend events with their changes, they need to revert them.

Man, that's terrible. I came in here to mention defending a tower by taking out the enemy and their cata that was OUTSIDE the walls for SWT in the Alpine BL, repaired the gate and wall (they had hit both) and that I didn't get any Tower Guardian credit. But yours is worse.

Yeah...Anet. Fix this issue, please.

• Like 1