Tired of one shotting (doing it tho)

Mikhael.2391

Still got nothing on that dragonhunter tp burster build I saw a long time ago that killed you before you died.

I'm not even exaggerating that, the server failed to comprehend how fast the 1200 range tp + burst happened so I literally went into downstate while still having 50%+ hp on the bar when checking the recording frame by frame. 0.2 seconds 😛

But then again that must be condi build because what's in the video is impossible, it's all condi meta roamers mate power doesnt exist and have never existed and will never exist. I know what the forum says, I'm here all the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Fighting outnumbered would imply there's a "fight" to begin with, doesn't happen with one shots. 

🤷‍♂️🍿

I dont one shot all of them at once on most records. Also saying outnumbered while playing stealth classes that deny damage and get in and out at will with litle to no counter also does not count. As invulns while doing damage back for the whole outnumbered fights. 

Just accept it m8

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ghost.7032 said:

Use reflect. As core guard I am high dps but use reflect. By doing this succesfully Mag was killing them selfs while I was standing and doing nothing.😆

Why use reflects when it's easier to turn brain off and complain on the forum about Maguuma?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mikhael.2391 said:

I dont one shot all of them at once on most records. Also saying outnumbered while playing stealth classes that deny damage and get in and out at will with litle to no counter also does not count. As invulns while doing damage back for the whole outnumbered fights. 

Just accept it m8

Just accept what? that you push two buttons and so it isn't a one shot?

You port into them, they're dead before they can do anything.

It's one shot, not a fight.

Just accept it bruh.

13 minutes ago, Mikhael.2391 said:

Let me do some clarifying aswell then, when im outnumbered and win it does not matter how long it took me to bring them down, they were more and I was 1 and won. Also valid for when i pull 2+ off clifs and im alive and they are dead.

Still not a fight when the other side has no time to react back or gets obliterated, regardless of how many involved. Pulling people off a cliff isn't a fight, unless it happened in the middle of actual fight and you used it as a tactic. Why are you getting so bent out of shape over clarifying these are not fights, wasn't even hating your video, just sayin, one shots aren't even fights. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Still not a fight when the other side has no time to react back or gets obliterated, regardless of how many involved. Pulling people off a cliff isn't a fight, unless it happened in the middle of actual fight and you used it as a tactic. Why are you getting so bent out of shape over clarifying these are not fights, wasn't even hating your video, just sayin, one shots aren't even fights. 🤷‍♂️

Im never out of shape. I hit the gym 6 days a week.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Ghost.7032 said:

Use reflect. As core guard I am high dps but use reflect. By doing this succesfully Mag was killing them selfs while I was standing and doing nothing.😆

See, all the complaining about MAG having massive numbers is a waste of time. Everyone, just run core guard with reflect, like this boss here, and all of MAG dies. 

#MAGfarmmeta