World 2 Exploration Mode is not working....

Juno.5761

All of the clouds with the rainbows seem to disappear after the first gong room, forcing people to do those horrid pillar jumps. I am not good at those and failed 56 times before I gave up. WHY are there no more rainbow bridges through that part of world 2????!!!! I am so frustrated that I have just given up. There used to be rainbow bridges there.... PISSEDthat they don't seem to be there now. It's the only way to get the chain sticks.... WHY????????????

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

I am having the same issues. It is my first time in world 2 and I am really having trouble getting past the turtles and alligators in the water. Failed many times. I have given up myself.

The videos I was tryiong to follow all show the rainbow clouds working. But I guess Anet fixed that so people like me that are new to the 2nd story will never be able to play it unless u did it when it first came out or if your a champion jumper forget about it.

2 hours ago, teammo.3146 said:

I am having the same issues. It is my first time in world 2 and I am really having trouble getting past the turtles and alligators in the water. Failed many times. I have given up myself.

The videos I was tryiong to follow all show the rainbow clouds working. But I guess Anet fixed that so people like me that are new to the 2nd story will never be able to play it unless u did it when it first came out or if your a champion jumper forget about it.

You need to talk to the happy cloud (in w1 or w2 hub) in order to participate in easy mode, where the rainbow bridges are available. They're not available in normal mode.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1

You don’t have to do the pillar skipping, it makes even me angry and I’ve done all the trib modes on repeat to get both infusions. Those pillars are super finicky, and the trampolines? God kitten, the number of times I have them NOT activate… RREe!! 

So what you can do, is where the dart maze is (the bit with lethal darts everywhere and blocks you have to push) head right instead of entering the building. Follow the happy signs and across a couple of cloud jumps to an area that skips straight to the final section.

Yes, I understood...
Old YouTube guides show where the next happy cloud should be, but now there is no cloud (now you need to go where the hands show you - behind the building along the usual clouds). Now the path goes differently and misses a very large piece of the zone. I think this is done so that you can’t simply feed a cat with piranha.