UI issue with tracker

I have somehow turned on the tracker for Living World Season 3. To remove it I have gone to the Achievements >> Daily section and turned off all the 'eyeballs'. However, this does not help. In fact turning off the first Daily 'eyeball' adds all of the dailies for LWS3. Turning the first Daily 'eye' back on removes all of them but that first Daily.

I have restarted my PC, restarted the game, switched characters, deleted my cache in %temp%. Still the tracking for LWS3 remains active.

• Sad 1

I always leave at least one long term goal in my tracked list, then select others to watch depending on what I'm doing. As Khisanth says, if you don't choose to track anything, the list you are presented with will update to reflect the map you are in - dailies in regular maps, LS dailies in daily maps, WvW dailies in borderlands etc.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, costepj.5120 said:

I always leave at least one long term goal in my tracked list, then select others to watch depending on what I'm doing. As Khisanth says, if you don't choose to track anything, the list you are presented with will update to reflect the map you are in - dailies in regular maps, LS dailies in daily maps, WvW dailies in borderlands etc.

Its not dailies on normal maps anymore its character adventure guide sadly