[SAB] Faster way to buy health potions?

LSD.4673

Every time you buy one you have to sit through the animation. I can only stomach buying like 2, but there's a bunch of Tribulation skips online using potions for stunbreaks, and it'd be great to just stock up on a bunch and then go try things out.

Any tips, like a way to cancel the animation?

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

This is the first time I'm hearing of Health Potions serving as stun breaks. Can you provide a for me link, please? 🙂 Thanks.

No link needed, the potions just do serve as stunbreaks in sab, you can easly check it ingame by yourself. Or you can check some 203 trib replay, spike room with 2 bananas is where it will almost cartainly be used. Didn't know about that either until I went for tribs and saw someone doing it in a vid 😉

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No link needed, the potions just do serve as stunbreaks in sab, you can easly check it ingame by yourself. Didn't know about that either until I went for tribs and saw someone doing it in a vid 😉

If only I had known back when I went for the 96 trib levels for the Infusions! 😅

Then again, I usually get the Frozen Bananas before they get me. 🫠 The Slingshot be praised! 😁

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3