Anet, please buff Berserker DPS in PvE.

HeliosMagi.9867

Condizerk has playability issues, 37K would be okay otherwise. Playability and versatility is ultimately what matters for crushing majority of players and crushing majority of their playtime at that too.

For Powerzerk... I think its already fun and playable, it just needs to bench higher.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

IDEA: Make Fatal Frenzy also give 300 Precision in PvE; it would directly buff Power Berserker by letting it swap out Crit boosting upgrades for power boosting ones (Impact Sigil, Scholar Runes, more Berserker pieces) as well as improving the amount of Ferocity granted by Blood Reaction, and it would indirectly boost Condi Berserker via Wounding Precision, Bloodlust, and Furious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@eXruina.4956 Nah I am fine with every Idea as Long as it would not overbuff Builds. I want to have a good expirience rather than Just a carry by over performed one.

Some people might disagree some not but all I personaly want is a less toxic and more fun playtime. Means there need to be done many Things specialy to PvP but also to the overall Management of the Game. (Games state rn is Just highly favorite for casuals and left veterans behind Just sad but true ^^/ Just basicly the opposide of WoW where Veterans get focused and casuals can't hold it any more ..... also the reason why some WoW players come in to this Game)

Long Story short. A perfect MMO would do Things for Veterans and Casuals Just in a more balanced way. Right now its Just toxic Management and there need to be a Change ..... Change my mind Sir/Ma'am xd

Edited by Pati.2438
  • Like 1

Berserker's dps issue stem from the way the developpers designed support in GW2.

Warrior have been designed to lean on offensive support boons that he happen to be good at providing and gaining things from. It has blurred the boundary between support and dps builds for warrior since release in 2012.

Honestly it's an issue that's true for most professions and to which the devs seem to struggle to find a solution (or seem to not really want to look for a solution).

If it were me, I'd add to the game characters 2 states/stances mutually exclusive.

• The selfish state/stance: Simply preventing the character from providing any outgoing support.
  • The altruist state/stance: Reducing all outgoing damage output of the character by 50% but allowing outgoing support.

With this in place I do think there would be fewer barriers when it come to make sure that all profession/spec offer similar damage output. (obviously, you'd still have the "survivability" argument and the very biased "complexity" argument that would still go on, which mean that there might be a need for more than 2 states/stances in order to bring down those balance barrier)

Edited by Dadnir.5038
  • Thanks 1

the main problem is the downtime, when you're out of berserk mode dps falls off hard.

but i must say out of all warrior specs, i find berserker to be the most satisfying to play, it feels so good, its fast, its powerful, its exhilarating.

then berserk mode ends and all the satisfaction ends with it. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Confused 3