The Six

Okay this is where my patience ends, i am trying to get the last statuette in Kaineng City for WEEKS now on several characters every day.

What is going on? - hint "this statuette is unnaturally warm" what that suppose to mean??

I am opening for the most part chest under bridges in canals, but it's getting ridiculous - this takes so much time every day .. CMON!!

The previous statuettes didn't take very long, can we just get it over with and stop this nonsense?

3 hours ago, Smeerlap.2698 said:

The previous statuettes didn't take very long, can we just get it over with and stop this nonsense?

If I remember correctly, there is a bug/anomaly which is rather common. The droprate of the final statue ends up way lower than it should be. This was the case with a couple of drops/achievements which happened to cause problems at launch of EoD. 

I'm in the same situation. But once I realized that I have this anomaly, I've decided to ignore this achievement. There are several other, easier ways to get an extra MP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I suggest you get shrine guardian chests, apparently they have a chance of dropping the statuettes, and they're also a decent farm currently since they have a chance to drop Jade Runestones. 

That's how I got mine, you can get them quite quickly if you use Taco routes for them. 

So I recommend that if you haven't gotten it already. 

• Thanks 1