HELP A NEW PLAYER TO CHOOSE A PVP CLASS

plmon.7230

hi am new can u pls tell me which classes have all/ most of these requirements 

xxxxxx range dps  (i hate go mele) xxxxxxx

1. anti-carry / annoying  (something that makes the enemy MVP worse /weaker /clumsy/waste recourses /hate his life  )

2. hard to catch/Hight mobility   (i don't like when i die  D : ) (stealth /mind games/ teleport/fast feet) 

3. sustain damage / not very cooldown dependent  (i dont like to (1 shot -> wait 1- 2 min to get CD back ->1 shot ) )

4. Hight utility  (i DONT  want to be a support i just want something that makes my team mates like me just for be there   ) (this is for those dark times when the class is not META)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my play style is range dps anti-carry 

examples 

shadow priest from WOW

warlock from WOW

AP shaco league of legends 

THX 4 UR TIME  UWU 

• Haha 1

Core necro condi. The builds ob metabattle.  Its a very safe build to play and understand its also rng and useful. Not broken but a bery good starting class to learn the game also the only thing that comes close to what u are saying. https://youtu.be/uFwJgW8MWUM

Explains class well but use metable build till u understand it enough to tweak to a more suitable playstyle to self

Edited by Goldilock.2584
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, plmon.7230 said:

hi am new can u pls tell me which classes have all/ most of these requirements 

xxxxxx range dps  (i hate go mele) xxxxxxx

1. anti-carry / annoying  (something that makes the enemy MVP worse /weaker /clumsy/waste recourses /hate his life  )

2. hard to catch/Hight mobility   (i don't like when i die  D : ) (stealth /mind games/ teleport/fast feet) 

3. sustain damage / not very cooldown dependent  (i dont like to (1 shot -> wait 1- 2 min to get CD back ->1 shot ) )

4. Hight utility  (i DONT  want to be a support i just want something that makes my team mates like me just for be there   ) (this is for those dark times when the class is not META)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my play style is range dps anti-carry 

examples 

shadow priest from WOW

warlock from WOW

AP shaco league of legends 

THX 4 UR TIME  UWU 

Your options that meet those requirements are spellbreaker, vindicator, druid, engineer (probably not experienced enough to pull that off smoothly), daredevil, or catalyst.

Based on your descriptions, it looks like Harbinger might be the perfect specialization for you. 

Note: You will need the Expansion: End of Dragons to play it. 

[ * ] Flavor wise, it's similar to Shadow Priest and Warlock with it's dark mage aesthetic. 

[ * ] It's a condition-heavy spec which functions similarly to DOT specs in WoW. You load up your target with DOTs and watch them melt.

[ * ] People in this game hate builds which spam conditions. It can also corrupt people's precious boons (boons are temporary buffs) into conditions. Imagine turning a spell like Blessing of Freedom in wow into a Root. Very annoying. 

[ * ] Harbinger can apply it's damage from range. You can run pistol, scepter, staff, focus, and to a lesser extent warhorn for ranged pressure. Your shroud auto attacks are also ranged, but you're no slouch up close ether. You have a few skills that can nuke or lock down players in melee range. 

[ * ] It's semi-supportive.  Harbinger has great CC. It excells in teamfights. You can trait their elixirs to give boons to allies. It can also give quickness to allies while in harbinger shroud. This is a very powerful boon in PvP. In WoW terms, imagine giving everyone around you bloodlust on a ~9 second cooldown. 

[ * ] Harbinger is mobile. Core Necromancer can feel a bit sluggish to play. It's got a lot of ports, but they require set-up, which can leave you up the creek if you need that mobility instantly. Harbinger fixes that by giving you leaps and dashes in your necromancer shroud. 

[ * ] Harbinger has good sustained DPS. It's burst is less impressive than a Guardian, Engi, or Herald, but it blows each out of the water in terms of damage over time. 

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Like 1

All classes are viable, you need to find a class you like most. For me it's Elementalist. Then learn it and perfect it in pve. After that no matter the class you choose you will do very well in pvp. Because you practiced and learned the games mechanics and class mechanics throughly in pve. Then you can test you might in pvp. Till then no class or spec will make you good overnight.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630

Condi necro, either core or harb should be sufficiently like sp or (dots) warlock from wow. Keep in mind conquest isnt a lot like wow battlegrounds or arenas, so its hard to find something equivalent.

Though I dont know what sp/warlock have to do with high mobility.

Edited by Hotride.2187