When does Jumbo-r-Tron return to TP?

My link to the website that posted current returning items to the TP along with the date range they would be available has gone walkabout.   

Specifically I'd like to know for any of bundles of gathering items known as Jumbo-r-Tron, Job-r-Tron, and  Gather-r-Tron tools will come back?

I understand all those sets are the 3 items known as Log-r-Tron, Mine-r-Tron and Reap-r-Tron with different set names.  so any set will do.

TY in advance.

Don't see the sets coming between now and November, which is as far ahead as shown.  Though, the 3 individual items will show up soon.

Also, it's been more than 6 years since Jumbo Tron Package was available, and it was only available once for 3 days at 3,860 Gems (discounted). 

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

On 4/8/2023 at 12:56 PM, Michael.9403 said:

My link to the website that posted current returning items to the TP along with the date range they would be available has gone walkabout.   

Specifically I'd like to know for any of bundles of gathering items known as Jumbo-r-Tron, Job-r-Tron, and  Gather-r-Tron tools will come back?

I understand all those sets are the 3 items known as Log-r-Tron, Mine-r-Tron and Reap-r-Tron with different set names.  so any set will do.

TY in advance.

Thanks to all, and I got them as they came available online, one day apart each, starting with Reap-a-tron.

I had a purported link to the future store updates, which I tried to search and found the owner announce she was no longer online.    I asked for help,  got no answers back then (April 8), then decided to do an exhaustive search (which I was trying to avoid with the query on here) and found them coming up April 14, 15 and 16.     I waited, found the site to have been current in at least that part, and bought one each.    I did not gamble on the combo came up, to save a few gems.

Again thanks for the help.