It's almost like they intentionally want to make PVP worse

Sundoor.5630

Today logged in for some PVP. First match, the game crashed (why does this game crash on my decent computer is another discussion....................). Previously when relogging it let me back in the game. Not this time. Got put back in PVP lobby with a dishonor lockout. Match ruined for 4 other people who probably hate my guts now for "bailing" on the match.

If PVP wasn't toxic enough.

WHY?! Why are decent people punished harshly for game bugs, while malcontents can join and intentionally ruin many games in a row?

Edited by Sundoor.5630
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

I'm with you. My game crashes nowhere else in GW2 except in sPvP, and then you get dishonor. I agree its bad enough as is, matchmaking about 90% of the time is an absolute joke. Looking at my previous games I've either won 500 to <100 or lost in the same manor. Add onto that every 2-3 games I play I see someone DC (whether they crashed like we did I don't know) and its an autowin for the team with 5.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sundoor.5630 said:

Today logged in for some PVP. First match, the game crashed (why does this game crash on my decent computer is another discussion....................)

1 hour ago, Tralse.1982 said:

I'm with you. My game crashes nowhere else in GW2 except in sPvP, and then you get dishonor

Yeah, happens to me all the time in ranked as well, usually followed by my internet going down for 2-3 minutes.

The hilarious thing though, is this only ever happens when I queue ranked.

Maybe just maybe, this isn't a bug or coincidence.

Kind of looks like people are somehow crashing your game on purpose after awhile.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Yeah, happens to me all the time in ranked as well, usually followed by my internet going down for 2-3 minutes.

The hilarious thing though, is this only ever happens when I queue ranked.

Maybe just maybe, this isn't a bug or coincidence.

Kind of looks like people are somehow crashing your game on purpose after awhile.

Omg the internet going down is the kicker for me. I get that to. Freaken weird that it's gw2 only that this occurs. Not on battlefield 2042 not on any other game. I literally play 4-6 hours of bf2042 yesturday and no problems. Gw2 one in 5 games I'll get a crash. Or a crash when I check my stats with the B key.

• Like 3