A litle Help!

I have been trying to solo the mastery point inside the deadhouse for a solid month and have had exactly 0 resutls, could I get some assistance? I am working now but off until friday @ 9:30 AM so I will be on, I have a personal marker near the point if you can meet me with your jackal at the back sand portal i would appreciate it!

• Like 1

Which profession and build are you using? The only dangerous foes are the Veteran Awakened Abominations, which can summon a barrier of swords which can knock back you and revert back your damage if they are hit while the barrier is up (that includes ticks from conditions that can be active on them when they use the skill).

The most effective way to deal with them is just avoiding attacking them in that phase, and specially not casting attacks with chains of strikes or condition procs which can't be cancelled after a cast (you can kill yourself accidentally). Skills which grant i-frames while they hit the enemy (as Revenant's Unrelenting Assault or Surge of the Mist) can ignore the knock back/reflect damage. Builds with heavy cc can shut down those foes quite easily, but the key here is more about looking at what the enemies do, instead of trying to burst them in a single volley (albeit a few builds can kill them even before they summon their first barrier):

• Like 1

Hi. May I know 9:30 am is in which time zone? I can help.

Just stay away from those traps on the ground and blink thru them when you can. In the last cave where the MP is, sometimes a champion lurks there but my thief should be able to stealth pass it, unless you want to kill that champion as well, I'll bring my Scourge and her minion friends 😄 Good luck.

edit: like what jason said, shout-outs in map chat helps too. Usually there will be players around who are always willing to help.

Edited by Min Min.9368
  • Sad 1

Ca

9 hours ago, Min Min.9368 said:

I just went thru OP's post history and noticed that all his topics were calls for help from the community here and and none of them he returns to reply to anyone. I guess this topic is no different 🤷‍♀️

Cause people probably see his name in here and whisper him in game and gets what he needs done. Bad form if you ask me, but you know, I'm not exactly a paragon of virtue either.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Vayne.8563 said:

Cause people probably see his name in here and whisper him in game and gets what he needs done. Bad form if you ask me, but you know, I'm not exactly a paragon of virtue either.

You want to believed that all his 65 posts had help whispered to him? 😆

It doesn't take a paragon of virtue to just drop a simple acknowledgement to people trying to help out. Especially if help has already been received. It's basic courtesy. And, a little courtesy goes a long way 🌈

Edited by Min Min.9368
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Min Min.9368 said:

You want to believed that all his 65 posts had help whispered to him? 😆

It doesn't take a paragon of virtue to just drop a simple acknowledgement to people trying to help out. Especially if help has already been received. It's basic courtesy. And, a little courtesy goes a long way 🌈

I agree with you, 100%. And yes, I do believe that if you post asking for help on the forums, someone will whisper you. I've done it myself to a couple of people, and they've told me someone already helped them. Of course, I have a data set of like 2 or 3, but you know, who knows.

If the guy is trolling, it's a weird troll though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Vayne.8563 said:

I agree with you, 100%. And yes, I do believe that if you post asking for help on the forums, someone will whisper you. I've done it myself to a couple of people, and they've told me someone already helped them. Of course, I have a data set of like 2 or 3, but you know, who knows.

If the guy is trolling, it's a weird troll though.

Either a troll or one of those weird social experiments being done in-game. Not sure if that is still a thing that happens nowadays though.