constant DR in Seitung and Kaening

I have been avioding both these maps as every time i go there i hit bugs, either ones removing achievement points or just plain DR - and by that i mean no chests or rewards after a couple of events, unless i completely swap characters. Today i tried to do Leviathan on a few different ip's after doing one last night, i got no chest, this happned 3 times, damage was counting, event completed but no reward, went to Kaening from Setung, got 2 leviathan done on 2 different ip then same happened again,. No i did not hit the anti-farming mechanisms put in place, i was on new IP, i was doing an event or 2 in between doing leviathan and nothing.

Two hours of this...i dont know how this is happening to my account but its stopping reasonable play and customer services are not remotely interested.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Halcyon.8360 said:

I have been avioding both these maps as every time i go there i hit bugs, either ones removing achievement points or just plain DR - and by that i mean no chests or rewards after a couple of events, unless i completely swap characters. Today i tried to do Leviathan on a few different ip's after doing one last night, i got no chest, this happned 3 times, damage was counting, event completed but no reward, went to Kaening from Setung, got 2 leviathan done on 2 different ip then same happened again,. No i did not hit the anti-farming mechanisms put in place, i was on new IP, i was doing an event or 2 in between doing leviathan and nothing.

Two hours of this...i dont know how this is happening to my account but its stopping reasonable play and customer services are not remotely interested.

From what I understand, you need to keep playing the character and do other events in order to get rid of DR. Swapping to another character and then going back on the previous one doesn't help.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diminishing_returns

To reduce the impact of DR on a player's account, change maps and participate in different events. Swapping to a different character allows the player to get maximum rewards, although the original character will retain its DR until cleared.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Thanks Sobx for a response  I understand DR though, ive dealt with it when it naturally occurs, this is wierdly different. I have tried every commbination of, doing different events in the same map, doing different events on same map different IP and doing different events on another map then coming back, none of it works! And this only seems to happen in these maps, though to be fair, i have not been in EoD maps much atall in the last few months. I get some grace by logging a completely different characeter and bringing them into EoD maps, it then works for maybe 2 events then DR again ( or its actually counting those Leviathan events as rewarded when they are not)

Here is a good example with Leviathan,  after doing it once yesterday then doing events in Kryta i moved back to Seitung. All three Leviathan i tried were my first attempt on that IP, my first attempt at all at the event since reset. None of those gave me a reward chest, i only got one logging a character sat in Lions Arch, taking them to Kaening and trying again.

I have had this reward issue before, events not counting as a success and again without any reason to suspect 'normal' DR but it seems to happen alot in these 2 maps, no idea what to do!

• Sad 1