Why Don't We Have This Emote?

Jitters.9401

Flip The Bird.

Yesterday I was capping a sentry point (South Bay Gate/Camp Sentry Point) and had to abandon the circle because an enemy blob was heading right towards me. 

I had stopped mid distance between the sentry point and South Bay Gate and watched them flip the spot.

I dearly wanted to type in  /flip the bird

But it doesn't exist.  It should. Would be entertaining as heck. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Flip The Bird.

Yesterday I was capping a sentry point (South Bay Gate/Camp Sentry Point) and had to abandon the circle because an enemy blob was heading right towards me. 

I had stopped mid distance between the sentry point and South Bay Gate and watched them flip the spot.

I dearly wanted to type in  /flip the bird

But it doesn't exist.  It should. Would be entertaining as heck. 

Its kind of funny, guild's been talking for years why developers don't take ideas from each other that work well and expand on them. Then Amazon came along and said, sure do it and it works. So for GW2 I would say take the emote concepts from Destiny2 and run with it since it has some of the best emotes. There are a ton that would your expressions there and others that would imply that and more. 🙂 

• Like 1

Anyone I defeat in world versus world I present them with a siege blue print marker and pull out the mariner horn and play taps, then I Promptly salute and head on to my next quarry. Honestly if wvw was given any notice for a emote it would of been recognized as a cornerstone a little after release. given that back then to upgrade towers and keeps it came out of ones own pockets and there was no money rewards back then either until ranks eventually got released 😂🤷‍♂️