The stage of pvp right now

nightcore.2789

Queue times gettin longer and longer you need less and less rating each season to get on top 250. More and more 1 button gameplay builds. I swear to god if the game company had taken better care of this gamemode over the years maby given it a capture the flag or king of hill last man standin or anything to keep it alive than this gamemode would have been the best in history. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, magickthief.6492 said:

maybe updating pvp is too risky as the devs don't have the skill to code it, and making anything other than basic number changes can make problems for the rest of the game. i have read repeatedly that it is all spaghetti code.

Sry but that is often also an excuse for everything. Fact is that PvP and WvW in this game don't get meaningful new Content and that since very very long time. I mean Anet doesn't even ban all those bots and didn't do anything against wintrading either. The whole thing is a big shitshow and the excuse " it is spaghetti code" is pretty weak.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, magickthief.6492 said:

maybe updating pvp is too risky as the devs don't have the skill to code it, and making anything other than basic number changes can make problems for the rest of the game. i have read repeatedly that it is all spaghetti code.

Anet could ask ChatGPT maybe the KI can solve the spaghetti code 👻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1