Simple oops

I've been trying unsuccessfully to log into the support page to submit a ticket, it says log in but won't allow me to do so. 

I had a simple request, of my own creation.... 

I was trying to gift a couple boosters to my son but accidentally sent them to a dead account of a former guild-mate. 

I wanted to put in a simple ticket to see if the 450 gems could be refunded or actually sent to his account. 

Any guidance toward the issue I have on the support site or just fixing my mistake would be appreciated. 

Thanks and regards.

1 hour ago, Alsetalocin.3015 said:

I've been trying unsuccessfully to log into the support page to submit a ticket, it says log in but won't allow me to do so. 

I had a simple request, of my own creation.... 

I was trying to gift a couple boosters to my son but accidentally sent them to a dead account of a former guild-mate. 

I wanted to put in a simple ticket to see if the 450 gems could be refunded or actually sent to his account. 

Any guidance toward the issue I have on the support site or just fixing my mistake would be appreciated. 

Thanks and regards.

As indicated on the main Support site page Trouble logging in?, you can send an email to 'support@arena.net'.  https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201862918-Trouble-Logging-In (scroll to bottom of page)