[EU] [RAID|STRIKE] LFM Noob to raiders static group

Slitharein.6053

Hi there!

I've recently got back into GW2 and I want to learn all the raids and strikes. Inspired by MightyTeapot's discussion with Sneb in his latest video, I decided to want to make my own group to learn all the strikes and raid fights with. So if you are interested in joining me on this journey, read on and leave a message if you want to join.

Playtimes:
Friday: 20:00 - 23:00 server time (optional) strike missions
Saturday: 20:00 - 23:00 23:00 server time raid

Expectations:
Wipes. Lots of wipes. Also a lot of fun together.
Gearwise I expect you to have all exotic gear with correct runes and sigils. Preferably with ascended trinkets. 
Have your consumables sorted
Outside of our planned times I expect you to learn how to play your character and look for help to improve if you are struggling. Also keep improving your gear where possible (upgrading to ascended)
A learning attitude. This is not a static that will breeze through all the encounters. We'll learn as we are making mistakes and improve as a team.
Having discord and being able to listen in a voice call. I would prefer if you are also comfortable communicating on voice.
Speak and understand English

About me:
I'm a 34 year old dude currently studying to become a primary school teacher. I'm pretty calm and patient and enjoy a good joke. When raiding I enjoy having some banter during downtimes, but then focusing up during the pull and giving it our all. In my time away from GW2 I've mostly played WoW and have been raiding there at heroic and mythic level since Legion. I was raid leader for my mythic guild for about a year before I had to step down due to real life time constraints.

Interested?
Leave a message here, send me a message on discord (Slitharein#1520) or add me ingame (Slitharein.6053)
Don't be afraid to reach out if you have any questions.

Expected progression path
IBS/EOD Strike Missions
W1 - W7 in order
CM's if the team is willing. This will be be discussed when we get there.

What am I looking for:
We have 1 dps spot open. Currently filled for quickness/alacrity/healers, but it's nice if you are able to fill one of those roles if needed.

Edited by Slitharein.6053

• Slitharein.6053 changed the title to [EU] [RAID|STRIKE] LFM Noob to raiders static group