Cannot login, tried everything I could find online - error code: 42:1000:7006:1240

I played today fine for about an hour, and then suddenly got disconnected and could not login again. The message says: The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit support. 

I do live at a campus with public network, but tried to disable firewall, tried to different things I found online, but nothing helps. Same problem. Has anyone seen a similar problem and with a solution?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Erasthane.6970 said:

I played today fine for about an hour, and then suddenly got disconnected and could not login again. The message says: The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit support. 

I do live at a campus with public network, but tried to disable firewall, tried to different things I found online, but nothing helps. Same problem. Has anyone seen a similar problem and with a solution?

Thanks

That specific error code may have something to do with your DNS resolver.

Try setting your computer to use Google's public DNS resolver, restart your network connection/flush DNS cache, and try again.