Suggestion: Wardobe room

mov.1246

Hi everyone,

we might all expierienced that at least once: you farmed a skin you want, or bought an infusion you thought that will look great on you.... but then quickly followed by the dissapointment, it doesnt really fit your expectations. And you instantly regret putting effort and/or gold into it.

The preview window we have isnt really up to date, you cant preview infusions, you cant properly use dyes, and especially on charr the window is just too small.

I had this idea already long ago, but how about an instanced room where every dye, every skin, every infusion, and free charakter makeover are aviable? You can try the fashion you want without putting effort into it, and see how it looks. After leaving the "wardobe room" all changes are reverted to the state how you entered.

The preview window can stay as it is, just for a quick look. But the "wardobe room" is the place to go if you want to try and build your fashion according to your expectations. And then you can farm or buy everything you want without the risk of dissapointment.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I like this idea, but it should also include different sets of lighting. I have noticed many times my dyes does not look as good as the preview window due to lighting. My christmas ugly sweater looks like i'm in a blacklight room with neon colors when I do chak meta for example 👀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Freya.9075 said:

I like this idea, but it should also include different sets of lighting. I have noticed many times my dyes does not look as good as the preview window due to lighting. My christmas ugly sweater looks like i'm in a blacklight room with neon colors when I do chak meta for example 👀

It is weird how I can perfectly match dyes on the preview window, they match at daytime, but then at night they change in completely different ways to each other.

1 hour ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I'd really like something like this. The preview window is better than nothing but it's very limited, it would be great to have a complete preview system which lets us use all the options and see our characters clearly.

If nothing else, it'd be nice to see the top of my weapons.

• Like 3

I would be fine with just the ability to preview the infusions... seems really lacking that you can't especially with the cost involved with many of them.   I would be completely fine if they wasted resource time on something like this.   Great suggestion!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1