"Norn-spirit" skins... will we have the rest ?

In the Icebrood saga we had available the Raven and Bear skins as rewards, to dress like the norn shamans of every respective spirit. The collection stopped there and Anet forgot about it.

What about the ones who loved how the snow leopard shamans dress like, and were expecting this in the future?

I don't get it why Anet misses so much oportunities to make the playerbase happy. Please finish what your started.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Axelteas.7192 said:

In the Icebrood saga we had available the Raven and Bear skins as rewards, to dress like the norn shamans of every respective spirit. The collection stopped there and Anet forgot about it.

Not just the collections. Originally they mentioned about mastery tracks for not just Raven, but other spirits as well. I guess there was a lot of stuff that got cut from IBS even before they were forced to abandon ship in order to work on EoD.

• Like 7
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, TheLadyOfTheRings.9148 said:

I feel like Snow Leopard is always left out when it comes to representation in skins etc. We do have quite a few Wolf, Raven and Bear-related stuff but as far as I can remember still no Snow Leopard. The day that happens I'll be super happy!

We have Snow Leopard armor at home.

Edited by Rumpus.1234
  • Haha 8

On 4/16/2023 at 9:07 AM, Astralporing.1957 said:

Not just the collections. Originally they mentioned about mastery tracks for not just Raven, but other spirits as well. I guess there was a lot of stuff that got cut from IBS even before they were forced to abandon ship in order to work on EoD.

I would have enjoyed IBS masteries so much more if they had just been characterized differently. This whole Resilience/Vigilance/whatever thing was too far abstracted to feel like anything more than what it transparently was: a parasitic rock paper scissors gimmick.

But if they had just been "Wolverine", "Eagle", and "Ox" tracks, even had virtually everything else stayed the same, I would at least have felt like we were attuning to Norn spirits. Even moreso if the special action blast were aesthetically reflecting a norn spirit.

Yet another example of fairly small changes in post PoF development that would have made a world of difference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1