EU servers with OCX/SEA hours activity?

Lipid.2014

Hello! I'm sorry to be a bother, but I've been having a lot of trouble finding an EU server to join that is active during "OCX/SEA" hours. I am hoping somebody here could help me.
I've visited wvwstats.com/timezones and this is what it currently looks like for OCX led activity. However, the website doesn't state if it's the host or link (or both) that's most active during that time.

I am also not sure how wvwstats splits up the timezones and what constitutes as "OCX" and "SEA" hours.

To be extremely generous with my hours (based on Server Time): 3am to 9am, which leads me to this list:

1. Whiteside Ridge or Arborstone (FR)
  2. Riverside (DE) or Blacktide
  3. Elona Reach (DE) or Dzagonur (DE)
  4. Piken Square or Jade Sea (FR)

Which servers from that list would be ideal for an OCX/SEA player?

Thank you for your time!

WSR/Arborstone is kind of up in the air because WSR is one of the servers that rotates popularity with a few others.  Obviously Riverside, Elona and Dzag are german speaking so unless you know German that might be a problem.  Piken is the one I thought about when first reading before you listed options.  They are absolutely huge from PST NA time through OCX, so it would depend whether you want karma train or actual fighting, I imagine.

"OCX" and "SEA" hours." I never really understood the meqaning, it's not used on the EU Server I am..

Is Sydney 20:00 (8pm) OCX? So OCX would be 12:00 in EU (CEST)?

So in Eurpoe that would be a breakfast/lunch time raid? The german server have a breakfast-raid tradition, but then they have a hole in coverage at lunchtime 🙂

Edited by Dayra.7405

2 hours ago, SFShinigami.1572 said:

WSR/Arborstone is kind of up in the air because WSR is one of the servers that rotates popularity with a few others.  Obviously Riverside, Elona and Dzag are german speaking so unless you know German that might be a problem.  Piken is the one I thought about when first reading before you listed options.  They are absolutely huge from PST NA time through OCX, so it would depend whether you want karma train or actual fighting, I imagine.

Sadly, I only know English. It's understandable how that can be problematic on German and French servers.

From what I can work out, my active WvW times line up with EU early mornings (5am~) to midday, and PST NA 8pm to 2am. If that helps.

2 hours ago, Dayra.7405 said:

"OCX" and "SEA" hours." I never really understood the meqaning, it's not used on the EU Server I am..

Is Sydney 20:00 (8pm) OCX? So OCX would be 12:00 in EU (CEST)?

So in Eurpoe that would be a breakfast/lunch time raid? The german server have a breakfast-raid tradition, but then they have a hole in coverage at lunchtime 🙂

OCX = Oceanic, and SEA = Southeast Asia. Unfortunately, I am unable to find a definite definition of the hours. I've always been under the impression that the prime time for each zone is from 5pm to 11pm.

Based on CEST, my WvW time would be between 5am and 11am.

The only answer will be "join the highest tier you can based on cost/open world".

That time simply isnt going to be active anywhere. If a world dominates (ie is "active") in the morning all the time... its because the others having nothing to put against it.

In terms of activity EU is just a single timezone +- 1.

Edited by Dawdler.8521