do something

gashen.3874

anet please do something about the rsoles that are taking the pizz out of the rest of us, yes fissure of woe

this game is unplayable with this total lack of balance,  do something , anything is better than this fiasco  that you have created

or don,t you know what to do.     ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Unfortunately Deso will be of little help to you. We barely queue the house map with 5 people when we are lucky. Queueing EB is practically impossible for us at the moment. I had some time to play on Saturday, I put the tag in EB and I had 18 people in the team. We had fun but we just do what you can do 18vs 50? FOW are many. They can rightly have a link, we can't. Usual WWW things in EU.🙄

Edited by Mabi black.1824
  • Like 1

What exactly do you want anet to do about this? You are facing FoW on equal terms. There's nothing in their favour apart from the glaringly obvious part that these posts always fail to mention... Player Skill. You win some, you lose some. 

See posts like this almost every week, 90% of EU just sits in their EBG keep while writing forum posts about how broken fow and wsr are and how it's unfair, get off your AC and learn to fight properly like those players did. That's the only difference. If you feel fights are unbalanced look at their builds and see what's working for them, and copy it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, connor.2180 said:

What exactly do you want anet to do about this? You are facing FoW on equal terms. There's nothing in their favour apart from the glaringly obvious part that these posts always fail to mention... Player Skill. You win some, you lose some. 

See posts like this almost every week, 90% of EU just sits in their EBG keep while writing forum posts about how broken fow and wsr are and how it's unfair, get off your AC and learn to fight properly like those players did. That's the only difference. If you feel fights are unbalanced look at their builds and see what's working for them, and copy it. 

Yes sure we start to run in 7 man perma stealth thief groups and attack one player. We don't wanna look like total joke. 😄

Edited by Junkpile.7439

I, for one, have been having fun. Outnumbered fights can be frustrating, but are a very good motivator for improvement. Just don't keep trying the same thing over and over and expect different results. Last time we were linked with FoW it was too boring, I like being unlinked and being the underdog. The only thing that ticks me off is when the loosers start using exploits to compensate their lack of skill. Apart from that, matchups have been quite fair, skewed to the teams with more players, but we've had good fights.

• Like 2

@OP

Feel your pain & inability to explain or propose a solution.  Here's what I've said in the past.

Don't argue with the forum experts here...they're typically trolls...imho

We're way past the 2 year mark ... and nothing has changed.

I hope you can find peace.

Yours truly,
Diku

Credibility requires critical insight & time.
#MyEoDPurchaseComingSoon
#AlliancesWhen
#RoadMapWhen

Problem Explained

Solution Proposed

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/89449/wvg-world-vs-globes/p1

Edited by Diku.2546

14 hours ago, Kranlor Greyhelm.8417 said:

This is your second post of random whining about FoW without any indication of what you think the actual problem is. Tell us what you think is wrong, because your posts are useless otherwise.

And stop sending me childish insults on PM because I point this out to you.

"I got killed so im gonna go and cry in forums about it" seems to be the problem

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, connor.2180 said:

You are facing FoW on equal terms. There's nothing in their favour apart from the glaringly obvious part that these posts always fail to mention... Player Skill.

Honey, I have absolutely no problem telling you that you have a lot of good guys, we played together even recently, so I can say it calmly. But you're making a mistake if you believe that other servers also only have players who are not able to press the keys correctly. If we had the same conditions, I would also settle for similar conditions.

Right now we are at 28,000 K+D compared to your 58,000 K+D. Compared to us you really have a crazy flow (players and hours of play). Not that it's a surprise, and I don't even care how we get such lopsided matches. This is the mechanics that WWW can afford. If we faced each other on equal terms, we would both have had a lot more fun. Patience, will be for the next occasion.✌️

Edited by Mabi black.1824

3 hours ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

Honey, I have absolutely no problem telling you that you have a lot of good guys, we played together even recently, so I can say it calmly. But you're making a mistake if you believe that other servers also only have players who are not able to press the keys correctly. If we had the same conditions, I would also settle for similar conditions.

Right now we are at 28,000 K+D compared to your 58,000 K+D. Compared to us you really have a crazy flow (players and hours of play). Not that it's a surprise, and I don't even care how we get such lopsided matches. This is the mechanics that WWW can afford. If we faced each other on equal terms, we would both have had a lot more fun. Patience, will be for the next occasion.✌️

It's kinda rich coming from you about fighting on equal terms when  the other day you killed me in SM 10 vs 1 and you jumped on my corpse such BM i am coming for yo kitten!

19 hours ago, RazieL.5684 said:

It's kinda rich coming from you about fighting on equal terms when  the other day you killed me in SM 10 vs 1 and you jumped on my corpse such BM i am coming for yo kitten!

Reading the numbers of our game it sounds strange to me that we were 10vs1, but I don't want to doubt your words. And please don't feel offended if you saw me jumping around your dead character. It's just my easiest way of communicating, I'm externalizing my moment of joy because I managed to catch you. I usually do this when the enemy is so hard to catch, so you're definitely going to be a great player.

I will look forward tonight to be repaid with the same coin (when you do it whisper that we definitely have 4 laughs together) I often get repaid in the same way and you must know that you will always tear me a smile when it happens. It's so much fun a bit of salt in our mode. indeed it is essential. If  we  didn't still have some salt when we play and have fun, WWW would have died for real long ago my friend.

P.S. My private ciat is often messed up, and my English is bad, so I use the translator somehow, perpetually late. If I don't answer it's not out of rudeness but just that I don't have time. but if I can answer you for sure. I am by nature a sociable person, and I like to be around people.

Good game and good hunting, and I recommend, come and get me, indeed I also saw a guild that has put its name of ''Mabi hunters''. I don't remember on which server. too much fun.😉

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

Good game and good hunting, and I recommend, come and get me, indeed I also saw a guild that has put its name of ''Mabi hunters''. I don't remember on which server. too much fun.

First they will have to get through Chromatic and I. We keep our server treasure closer than we keep our enemies...

• Like 1