#FreeWeaver

folko.4328

In all seriousness tho, I hope you plan on re-enabling Weaver soon?

I mean, you literally disabled the ONLY profession I have and know how to play well, so... I literally am incapable of playing and doing my dailies effectively and reliably.

• Like 14
  • Confused 3

I'm in the same boat.  While I have plenty of other characters to play, over the past 6-7 years I have been playing, 90% or more of my entire time playing have been on ele, and almost all weaver since that was introduced (I'm not a huge cata fan, so don't play it much).

I spent my time the last couple of days learning another class (picked harbinger). Are all other classes that easy to kill and sustain without really knowing what you're doing? I find myself killing with ease mobs that pose a slight challenge on my weaver.

Ele is such a complex class with so little in-game reward. (but I love my ele, and I'll never main anything else!)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Exarcun.9283 said:

Life hey, what can u do, we were made to suffer, & it doesn't work what to read about it lol

Oh the suffering, i cant bear it. So much torment stacks on me right now. 

Cmon, there are 8 different classes available to you and 2 more elite specs of ele. Just chill on some cata or smtn untill anet fixes it or go for a walk - its the best condi cleanse to get rid of all of them torment stacks. 

And no, u still didnt read my initial post carefully. There is a catch lol. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, soulknight.9620 said:

Cmon, there are 8 different classes available to you and 2 more elite specs of ele. Just chill on some cata or smtn untill anet fixes it or go for a walk - its the best condi cleanse to get rid of all of them torment stacks. 

walk right out of the game and let guys like you stay there, maybe ele fix ruins your class

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, soulknight.9620 said:

This issue isn't that there are 8 other classes, two other e-specs to play. It's that they nuked an entire class to fix a bug/exploit.

If something similar happened on FB, DD, Druid, or any other class/e-spec, I am willing to bet that it would have been handled very differently and fixed much faster.

While weaver is the most crippled, any ele build that using the fire trait line is also crippled due to disabling sunspot (when the exploit worked on every trait line with an on-proc, just sunspot was the most abused for it's AoE effect).

I don't enjoy playing tempest, cata, or core nearly as much as playing weaver. I'd rather learn another class than play those as a main when you are restricted on what build you can make.

And I finally got your 'read more carefully'. took me a minute to see the date. lol.  The European format threw me.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ram.5981 said:

If something similar happened on FB, DD, Druid, or any other class/e-spec, I am willing to bet that it would have been handled very differently and fixed much faster.

If i remember correctly they did turn off traits for other classes too. I do remember necro had a similar problem with trait that was disabled until fix. Although i cant find a link. 

And there was a warrior banner issue: 

22 minutes ago, Ram.5981 said:

And I finally got your 'read more carefully'. took me a minute to see the date. lol.  The European format threw me.

Yeap, a little bit of meme on ele bug fixing from anet ^^

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I stand corrected on the trait disabling, but disabling the banner skills (while essential to certain warrior builds) doesn't kill the entire class.

I'm just bitter since I'm a weaver main and don't really enjoy any other class/spec nearly as much, and it's fun to be on the 'anet hates ele' train. 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ram.5981 said:

I'm just bitter since I'm a weaver main and don't really enjoy any other class/spec nearly as much, and it's fun to be on the 'anet hates ele' train. 🤣

So am i. Ele main for 7 years now (and a weaver main since its release), but they gotta do what they gotta do to fix it and not ruin everyone elses experience while doing so. I personally am playing cata atm. 

• Haha 1