my expansions went missing..

i bought the game and heart thorns path of fire expansions while back like years ago, got hacked short time after, had support change to other email address for safely.

decided to return to game other day and my account is missing all expansions, not even sure if its core now any more...

has this happened to anyone else?

4 hours ago, Phoenixfire.8079 said:

i bought the game and heart thorns path of fire expansions while back like years ago, got hacked short time after, had support change to other email address for safely.

decided to return to game other day and my account is missing all expansions, not even sure if its core now any more...

has this happened to anyone else?

You need to look in your old email (same email which you used to register your original account that was hacked) for receipt sent when you bought game and/or later expansion.

Depending on how you access your email account you should be able to use a filter for email that came from noreply@guildwars2.com (subject field: order confirmation). That filter combination should narrow down to what expansion you have bought and when.

Add that information in your conversation with Customer Support to make it faster for CS to confirm that you really owned HoT expansion (or other later expansion like PoF). That is your proof for what you should have on your account.

You can also check when you log into that account which you now are playing (the new email which your second account where created with)  account from web, here you should be able to see what kind of expansion that you have access to on your account.

Edited by ShadowCatz.8437