Just letting you know your jumping puzzles suck!!!

Just letting you know as someone with motor skill issues and basically one good hand, your jumping puzzles suck

I just spent 30 minutes trying to get to the fourth mushroom in the Gauntlet Reclaimer puzzle... the second stage. and it took me an hour to get past the first simple stage

very crappy puzzles for people with motor skill issues who want to do the Season of the Dragons reward.

• Like 3
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Goglak.2591 said:

Just letting you know as someone with motor skill issues and basically one good hand, your jumping puzzles suck

I understand that it's frustrating for you, but that doesn't mean this (or any other) jumping puzzle "sucks". They are called "puzzles" for a reason.

However, yes, it's certainly frustrating to have to do them for something specific like this achievement. But there are tons of nice players out there, so I am positive you will find a helping hand there. 🙂

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Goglak.2591 said:

ok then you are right, they may not "suck" but they are not very fair to people with issues, i even gave up on fractals since a lot of them involve jumped and i am too embarrassed to keep falling and people do get mad.

In higher tier Fractals players skip all the jumping puzzles except at the start of Chaos and Uncategorised, and in the case of Chaos you can just /gg and wait for the checkpoint to come up. Pretty much the only mandatory jumping puzzle is at the start of Uncategorised with the harpies (experienced groups skip the 2nd one).

For every other JP in the game, a Mesmer or Thief can port you, you can use the Prototype Position Rewinder (from a heart in Sandswept Isles) to make your own checkpoints, you can use the Jade Bot waypoint, and any player can use the Jade Bot waypoint combined with a turtle, skiff, teatime chair or noodle stand to port you to the end.

For Khan-Ur's Gauntlet, portals don't put out the flame, even personal portals.

This is a community based game. If players are getting upset at you instead of helping you, then you're probably playing with the wrong groups and should make sure you join a guild as well.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 2

Alternatively, you may be able to get 15/15 without the Khan-Ur puzzle and instead completing the Shiverpeaks Pass strike mission. I don't recall if, as a "bonus" achievement, it would count for the 15 or if it is considered, like, an extra achievement.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Return_to_Bound_by_Blood

Edited by synk.6907