do i report this as a bug?

Avengedeath.4671

a few times just over the last few days i have been pulled into invulnerable walls and once into the supply depot at a camp.  Once in I can't get out except to die, if i am in combat, or to waypoint out if i am not in combat.  is this a bug or just another known issue that has not been fixed?  

2 minutes ago, Avengedeath.4671 said:

a few times just over the last few days i have been pulled into invulnerable walls and once into the supply depot at a camp.  Once in I can't get out except to die, if i am in combat, or to waypoint out if i am not in combat.  is this a bug or just another known issue that has not been fixed?  

It's a bug. If you are standing where game geometry spawns you can sometimes get trapped inside of it. This happens also with boss chests in PvE. You either have to die, hit the waypoint, or log out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Avengedeath.4671 said:

Yea, the latter. If you have noticed, one can't shadow step onto stairs. That use to send you straight inside the wall. If a DH spear of justice gets ahold of you and he yoinks you into a lip or up rise in terrain, you will be shot up into the air and drop to your death.

6 minutes ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

I made the mistake of being standing near Earth keep lord's rock wall and when it went down, it pulled me under with it and no chance of getting out unless waypoint. 😭

lol, nice. I ran into a new one last night. Had a Dune Roller and was attacking the Air lord in RBL. Hit the boost 2 to leave the lord standing in fire and I went thru the back wall of the room and was stuck in the wall. Oops. Waypointing we went.