[EU] Thief looking for Guild (PVE/PVP/WvW)

Dekade.3798

Hello,

My name is Nick, I'm 33 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I have about 200 hours of gameplay but I took a break a year or 2 ago and decided to return this week, so I'm not completely green but still kind of a newbie in a lot of areas. I dont have any friends that play Guild Wars 2 so I decided it would be a good idea to find a nice group of people to hang out with.

I'm looking for a mature guild that is into a variety of content. I like to do PVE content like Fractals, Dungeons, Raids, Open World but I'm also interested in PVP and def WvW as well. Because of my work schedule during my working days I am usually online at nighttime from 00:00 and onwards, so a guild that has players active at that time would be a huge bonus to me. I dont work full time so during my off days I have plenty of time to play during regular EU hours and beyond.

That's it basically, just looking for a nice active guild to land in that is open for less experienced players as well. If there's anything you would like to know from my end, shoot!

Best regards,
Nick

Edited by Dekade.3798