Comp Advice for 10/15

Hello,

Looking for a guild comp of 10/15 advice. I know June patch for WvW suppose to happen so not looking for drastic changes but more what the ideal comp should be aiming for.

Little background, not really a "fight" guild, will give it a shot but comp mix of people that are fast with the buttons and some slow, mostly dont really care about winning but more hey we lived for 30 seconds, IE not one pushed and overall survived for a decent amount in a fight, not expecting to 15v the world but more 15v20/25 and live for more than 15 seconds, if we get down sweet, if not oh well.

Right now we have a guard (core, we like agesis spam), healing temp in each party, maybe a necro or two (reaper) and dps engine or two. Usually one Vin and maybe a chrono (usually not). I am little lost in terms what to comp for such a small number as 10 is pretty close to "roaming" for some servers.

One suggestion i had was just dump the engi and focus more on scourge boon strip.

Any advice is appreciated

Thanks

A lot of comps (in 15s) runs.

P1- FB, Sup cata, thief, X, mesmer

P2- FB, sup vindi, renegade, reaper, reaper

P3- Stab chrono, renegade, druid, spellbreaker, spellbreaker. 

The X can be holo, willbender, another renegade, another mesmer

A lot of comps (in 15s) runs.

P1- FB, Sup cata, thief, X, mesmer

P2- FB, sup vindi, renegade, reaper, reaper

P3- Stab chrono, renegade, druid, spellbreaker, spellbreaker. 

The X can be holo, willbender, another renegade, another mesmer

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Twilightzone.7452 said:

I know June patch for WvW suppose to happen so not looking for drastic changes but more what the ideal comp should be aiming for.

Since they keep emphasizing this patch it might be like the Feb nerf bat style of patch. Been telling people don't invest in things right now till we get details unless they have excess coin on hand to throw away builds or are in leggo gear.