Adventure Guide

I knew nothing about this until it popped up on my recent achievements.

I looked into it, as far as I can tell, there is no real reason to complete these 5 levels.

No achievement points or loot...

Am I missing something?

7 minutes ago, BumboJumbo.1308 said:

The loot is xp

The point of the adventure guide is to guide the player to do certain things in certain maps for a smooth level/map transition.

Only if ur level 2-79 the Xp is nerfed heavily for a level 80

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tom.6478 said:

I knew nothing about this until it popped up on my recent achievements.

I looked into it, as far as I can tell, there is no real reason to complete these 5 levels.

No achievement points or loot...

Am I missing something?

It's a catch up mechanic for new players to reach lvl 80 faster.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

As other people have said it's for new players, to give them some additional direction and help them discover different parts of the game, and to make levelling up a bit faster.

Everyone can complete them, but if you're not bothered about the XP you can just ignore them. Like any achievement you might pick them up sooner or later even without intending to, but as you've already noticed you won't miss out on anything important if you don't.

• Like 3

I'm completing them all anyway on all of my characters, just because I don't like to leave them unfinished, but that achievement of the guide II "choose a crafting profession" bothers me, as I don't want to choose a second crafting profession since I can't forget it. It's the only one that I can't/don't want to complete 😕

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Urud.4925 said:

I'm completing them all anyway on all of my characters, just because I don't like to leave them unfinished, but that achievement of the guide II "choose a crafting profession" bothers me, as I don't want to choose a second crafting profession since I can't forget it. It's the only one that I can't/don't want to complete 😕

I had that problem too. I have all the crafting professions shared between my permanent characters and don't want to add to that. I settled for having the unfinished achievement since I'm not intending to finish all the achievements anyway, I think it would bother me more to have crafting professions I don't actually use on my characters.

• Like 2