Curious about the schedule for returning items to the gem store.

I've found two items in particular that I would really like to have for a look I'm trying to put together but they are exclusive to the gem store and haven't appeared in there or been otherwise available for an extended period of time.

The items in question are the Swaggering Hat (last available via Black Lion Statuette redemption in May-June of 2022) and the Swaggering Cape last available in the gem store from Feb 21-March 7 of this year. 

For something like the hat that hasn't been available for around 12 months is there any hopes of these items making a reappearance in the shop? I've checked the datamined schedule from that_shaman but I haven't seen anything that points to it making a return. 

Could I submit a ticket asking to buy these things? I just want them and there's nothing in game that comes remotely close to being a suitable substitute. ANet pls 😧

Edited by Swanky McDanky.5214

1 hour ago, Randulf.7614 said:

I’m still waiting for the boxing gloves. It’s only been 10 years, 14 months…

The boxing gloves are the one gem store item that I think might never come back. I don't think they've been available at all since the wardrobe update in 2014, possibly before. It wouldn't surprise me if when they re-worked town clothes and added the wardrobe they decided the boxing gloves don't fit anymore.

But that's a rare exception. Most gem store items do come back sooner or later, but they don't seem to be on any kind of predictable schedule and it can be months. Festival items will usually be available during or close to that festival, but they might be available at other times and sometimes one or more doesn't come back during the festival.

Annoyingly all you can do is keep checking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

The boxing gloves are the one gem store item that I think might never come back. I don't think they've been available at all since the wardrobe update in 2014, possibly before. It wouldn't surprise me if when they re-worked town clothes and added the wardrobe they decided the boxing gloves don't fit anymore.

But that's a rare exception. Most gem store items do come back sooner or later, but they don't seem to be on any kind of predictable schedule and it can be months. Festival items will usually be available during or close to that festival, but they might be available at other times and sometimes one or more doesn't come back during the festival.

Annoyingly all you can do is keep checking.

Yeah it’s been since March 2013. They should be in the novelty items panel for those who have it, but I reckon they are a forgotten item

• Sad 2