NA - Feeling Lost?

raven.3871

So I have been looking at various guilds for a while now.  I have been feeling a bit lost.  Interested if there are other folks like me out there...

I log into the game, say hello in the 4 guilds that I am part of, and maybe 1 person out of 600+ online say hi back, and you feel a bit dejected.  Do you feel like this too?  Would you like a place where you can actually chat with other humans, lament about anything, including the world at large, but you are limited, for whatever reason?  Do you want to feel like the person you are, and not just another member stacked up in X Guild's roster?  Reach out to me.  I am looking for either a small to medium guild or looking to start a small to medium guild.  We have so many guild options, but the little guys seem to be lost in the chaos.  I lean right, support my law enforcement, support my military, show my US pride, and live in the heart of Texas.  So am I conservative?  Yep.  I am an advertiser, marketer, and a chick with a lot of free time.  I can help us build, but I need cohorts in my chaos.  Curious if this is all just lost out there in the myriad of guilds.

Send me a message:  azkitten.2814  (not in AZ anymore)

Edited by azkitten.2814
Adding contact information
  • Confused 2

the Nightmare of Shadowed Thorns [MIST] is a guild I have been working on for a couple months now, trying to make a more social environment with newer players being the focus. I started the guild, because, I would join guild after guild after guild, and nothing would be going on, barely any chatter. 

With my guild, I am focusing on making it a very sociable experience, with as many events as possible. I see you started your own guild already, but we have a spot for you here, should you want it! 

• Like 1

Well, I teamed up with azkitten and we started a guild. You can find the details here...

On 5/17/2023 at 12:13 AM, KenoZuki.5082 said:

the Nightmare of Shadowed Thorns [MIST] is a guild I have been working on for a couple months now, trying to make a more social environment with newer players being the focus. I started the guild, because, I would join guild after guild after guild, and nothing would be going on, barely any chatter. 

With my guild, I am focusing on making it a very sociable experience, with as many events as possible. I see you started your own guild already, but we have a spot for you here, should you want it! 

Maybe we could team up and start a type of unofficial alliance between our 2 guilds since GW2 doesn't have alliances? Just a thought.

• Confused 1