Dragon Bash 2023 New Guild Hall Decorations

Sugar Min.5834

• Sugar Min.5834 changed the title to Dragon Bash 2023 New Guild Hall Decorations

I wonder how many of those Devs are still around? That recording was done nine years ago and apparently the present teams have very different priorities. Just look at the of quality of those (or lack of) decorations over the past years. And they stopped giving us in-game QoLs too; with  EoD there no new nodes for home instance or EoD themed decor for the GH.

Everything now is Gem store skins and nothing but skins and more skins 👎

Edited by Min Min.9368
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh so far ANet has given us three holographic dragon projectors; Jormag, Primordus and that flying dragon (Kralkatorrik?). I wonder this coming Dragon Bash Event on June 6th, will we be getting one for Soo Won?

If done well she would be the prettiest of them all 💟 Please?

Edited by Min Min.9368

On 5/16/2023 at 10:20 PM, wondermuffin.9680 said:

Don't think they'll ever top the enormous holo dragon one. Every other Dragon Bash decoration has felt meh.

It would be super cool if this year they added versions of this for all the Elder Dragons. I want Zhaitan to fly high above my pretty guild hall. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Sorry guys looks like it's just roller beetle stuff this year 😄

Roller Beetle Rental post- cost 10 jors+100 orch ingots+100 ancient wood planks + a grandmasters finishing kit - no idea what it does- i'd assume you can rent a rollerbeetle from it for that money.

Holographic Track Curved Ramp - https://i.imgur.com/31q0LlP.jpg

Holographic Track Large Curved Ramp - https://i.imgur.com/NsQZilC.jpg

Holographic Track Wide Curved Ramp - https://i.imgur.com/PYtF3VI.jpg

if u have IoR you should be able to get a sense of the size. Wish these came in wood. so hard to line up, but i haven't checked beetle race vendors yet so who knows.

so they fixed the left out Oopsie from last year and added some other track bits

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 1

Oh thank you ANet for making the Guild hall Holographic Racetrack set complete 🥰 And the new roller beetle rental post is a superb idea. With the new 4-piece wide curved ramp and that huge 3-piece wide curved ramp,  looks like I will be busy for weeks now. Thank you!

Edited by Min Min.9368
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Kelly.7019 said:

Roller Beetle Rental post- cost 10 jors+100 orch ingots+100 ancient wood planks + a grandmasters finishing kit - no idea what it does- i'd assume you can rent a rollerbeetle from it for that money.

Yes, it's for those without the roller beetle mount yet, to be able to race in the guild hall. Yay!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

if you really want a player housing system yer going to have to get a whole bunch of people to make thoughtful discussions about it on the forums everyday for a year and even then anet might not notice. 🙂

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Haha 1