Spirit Watch never shows as an option in unranked

I know its far from being the most popular arena; okay fine  I know everyone detests it... but I really feel it should at least appear as an option you can  vote for more often...or maybe have its special day like Champion´s Dusk and just put us there without even asking.

Personally I just want to see a bit more variety while playing unranked, its always the same three arenas for me and it feels a bit dull. And despite its flaws,  Spirit Watch  can be a lot of fun.

• Like 4

Spirit's Watch needs to appear a lot more often, not only in unranked but in ranked as well.

Given that even Skyhammer is available in ranked, there's no reason for Spirit Watch to not be available in ranked.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Spirit's Watch needs to appear a lot more often, not only in unranked but in ranked as well.

And given that Skyhammer is in ranked, there's no reason for Spirit Watch to not be in ranked.

I prefer Skyhammer's "cannon" over Spirit Watch's "Orb"... other than that I wouldn't mind having it in rank map rotations.

That said I prefer Spirit Watch over Eternal Coliseum 100%. There are so many areas that I can't shadowstep to on Eternal Coliseum and it has gotten to the point of frustration....

IIR the reason they removed Spirit Watch was because of the orb mechanic. Some classes like Thieves were OP when they had the orb but I think they finally fixed the mechanics.

• Like 1