Cant continue to the last story HoT 'Hearts And Minds' Quest

So apparently i got disconnected when on last scene of HoT story, when the scene to stab Trahearne, then i log in again, relog the quest, and i cant find the greenish mark to start the story

Already tried some solutions such as:

1. Select 'Quit this episode'
  2. Start an episode from another story.
  3. Quit the episode
  4. Restart the episode were previously on

and nothing works, still cant get the greenish thing to appear and cant progress the story 😞

here the sample screenshot
Evidence

47 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Maybe show screenshot of actual map?  (Press 'M')

Sorry i mean not the actual 'M' map, but in game location that i screenshot, did u see a whirlpool purple spark thingy on my screenshot, the greenish mark to start quest should be appear on there

Have you tried approaching the point where the star should be? Sometimes that worked for me, despite no green star having been visible.

Or maybe you have to try and quit the story step and start it again to get it to work.

Edited by Fueki.4753

2 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

There are often layers to a map.  Opening the 'M' map may provide information on whether the 'green star' is on a different level (like up the spiral to the top, etc.).

already did that, it is supposed to warp from the purple-ish whirlpool, but the green thingy isnt there

2 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Have you tried approaching the point where the star should be? Sometimes that worked for me, despite no green star having been visible.

Or maybe you have to try and quit the story step and start it again to get it to work.

yes multiple times, nothing happen, and no interaction available tho :((