Is this possible?

Was there another player around? It doesn't look like he was teleported or revived at full health, so an Ele's Water/Air Glyph of Renewal wouldn't have brought him up (Fire/Earth are still possible though). Mesmers also have a friendly revival skill, but there would have been a status marker on him for the 15 seconds (to kill or die). I can't think of other classes that might have similar skills.

No other player that was on their team was around and nothing was defeated that should of rallied them.

1 minute ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

Was there another player around? It doesn't look like he was teleported or revived at full health, so an Ele's Water/Air Glyph of Renewal wouldn't have brought him up (Fire/Earth are still possible though). Mesmers also have a friendly revival skill, but there would have been a status marker on him for the 15 seconds (to kill or die). I can't think of other classes that might have similar skills.

• Like 1

the mob was killed multiple frames ahead of the rally, so that wasn't it.  If the person tagged camp guards, or the sentry nearby and those mobs got killed, they could have rallied from that.  Have had it happen to me but its pretty rare.

3 minutes ago, neven.3785 said:

the mob was killed multiple frames ahead of the rally, so that wasn't it.  If the person tagged camp guards, or the sentry nearby and those mobs got killed, they could have rallied from that.  Have had it happen to me but its pretty rare.

The sentry was already long taken before they went into downstate and the camp is owned by blue which is the same team color they have. So it could not of been the camp either.

Uuuuuuuuuuh...

Is everyone missing the OBVIOUS enemy "killed" right on the theif? Big +2 score. Player name Beorg something. He just rallied off your dead server mate. I'm not sure if the downed state icons are right on top of each other or whether he ported to another border/logged/etc.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Like 1

Gank squad fails to kill a single roamer, omg, how is this possible !?!🥹

Can we fix it? Shall we buff it?

Let's check your cheese build gank squad:

[x]   Gun flame Berserker

[x]   Willbender

[x]   Short bow Renegate

[x]   Sic'em Soulbeast

[_]   Harbinger      <--   Ha, found the solution!  🤡

PS:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Invulnerability

Edited by enkidu.5937