Twitch drops not bugged

after the first drop they have bugged out , you get a tab that says claim for the second item but it does nothing and reset the timer.Edit it isnt bugged I didnt realize you had to watch 3 times for the extractors ,so make sure you watch 3 20 min slots to claim.

Edited by Tiviana.2650
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, SuperDave.6152 said:

I've been able to claim all items except the bag expansion. Twitch prompts me to connect and no matter if I type the proper credentials, it says it fails. I've since updated my password. You never know.

well that may have been fine when you did it people in twitch stream are having the same issue the drops are bugging for them also after the first one. i have had the second one pop up twice to claim now, when i claim it it resets the timer and no drop, and I have 2 notifications one at 40 min ago and one at 10 min ago saying claim the same item. but it only resets the timer

Edited by Tiviana.2650
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

Works for me. The 3 extractors come 1 by 1, 20 minutes apart, which is a bit weird. I'm making progress on the 3rd thing now (T-shirt).

Most likely did it that way to make sure people are actually "watching" rather than putting stream on then afking for a hour or more

Edited by Dibit.6259
Typos

• Tiviana.2650 changed the title to Twitch drops not bugged
3 hours ago, SuperDave.6152 said:

I've been able to claim all items except the bag expansion. Twitch prompts me to connect and no matter if I type the proper credentials, it says it fails. I've since updated my password. You never know.

Mine did too.. shows part of the login script coding.. That said when I logged into the game the bag expansion was in my email waiting for me.   These twitch drops worked better for me than other games have.  Just my personal experience thus far.

Edited by tahana.5483

14 hours ago, tahana.5483 said:

Mine did too.. shows part of the login script coding.. That said when I logged into the game the bag expansion was in my email waiting for me.   These twitch drops worked better for me than other games have.  Just my personal experience thus far.

This was ultimately my experience as well.