Twitch drops and steam

I try to connect and it sends me a error screen.
I go to twitch and it says is connected.
I do the watch time and it never sends me the drop cause it says i don't have gw2 on my steam.
I am playing on my steam at this moment. .... i should have broght the game on standalone steam player life is so bad.

Resolution: Apparently issue was twitch account. made a new account and it worked fine.

Edited by GamerToad.9248
Resolution of issue
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

The last drop is not detecting the connecting, and sending me to a different login page:

https://account-dev.ncplatform.net/login?redirect_uri=%2Foauth2%2Finit-account-linking%3Fclient_id%3Dtwitch_drops

Tried connecting and disconnecting from the usual ANet page, but that didn't work.

I'd rather not input any login information in a page I'm not familiar with, even if ncplatform.net does seem to belong to NCSoft.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Confirming here.

Trying to link my Steam (which received the other drops), I get:

Guild Wars 2 was not found in your owned Steam games.
Buy it on Steam, or register a free account.

Attempting to link the Free-To-Play account (Farsyte.5871) connected to my gmail, I get:

The account name or password you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again

Following the above, a dump -- in the browser -- of a bunch of JSON, enough to overlap half the page, with no apparent way to dismiss it short of reloading the page.

This is using the credentials (email, password) that works perfectly to log into arena.net in another tab.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1