LF NA PvX Casual-ish and Friendly Guild

Kagaho.5378

This is my 4th time trying to get into GW2 over a 9 year span, and somehow things are seeming to click and stick. The last time I was considering getting into GW2, leveling by doing Edge of the Mists was still a thing (and a fairly popular thing at that), so I was quite shocked to pop over to that map recently and hear crickets. I played a fair bit of GW1 growing up so I have a strong bias towards the IP, which is why I keep giving the franchise another chance. Anyhow, most of the people I know have long since stopped playing (average "last logged on" time in the guild/graveyard that I'm in is over 7 years). I never really was part of an active guild, so while I am enjoying the game much more now than I ever did in the past, I still feel like I am not getting the full experience. And while I see plenty of guild recruitment messages in-game, I feel like finding a good fit requires a bit more than sheer serendipity (i.e., some reciprocated effort on both sides), so I was hoping that the forums would be a good place to start.

I am open to all types of content, with a slight bias towards PvE (open world and instanced) and WvW. I don't have enough spare time to dedicate to get truly good at sPvP (but I think I can play enough to be dangerous). I am located in California, have standard working hours (at least I do for now --- I'm prone to taking on more than I should), and can usually play for an hour or 2 in the evenings during the work week; but have considerably more flexibility on Fridays/Weekends. My server is Maguuma, but am open to switching if needed (or maybe world restructuring will address this when it happens). 

Looking forward to meeting new people! Cheers.

11 minutes ago, Kagaho.5378 said:

This is my 4th time trying to get into GW2 over a 9 year span, and somehow things are seeming to click and stick. The last time I was considering getting into GW2, leveling by doing Edge of the Mists was still a thing (and a fairly popular thing at that), so I was quite shocked to pop over to that map recently and hear crickets. I played a fair bit of GW1 growing up so I have a strong bias towards the IP, which is why I keep giving the franchise another chance. Anyhow, most of the people I know have long since stopped playing (average "last logged on" time in the guild/graveyard that I'm in is over 7 years). I never really was part of an active guild, so while I am enjoying the game much more now than I ever did in the past, I still feel like I am not getting the full experience. And while I see plenty of guild recruitment messages in-game, I feel like finding a good fit requires a bit more than sheer serendipity (i.e., some reciprocated effort on both sides), so I was hoping that the forums would be a good place to start.

I am open to all types of content, with a slight bias towards PvE (open world and instanced) and WvW. I don't have enough spare time to dedicate to get truly good at sPvP (but I think I can play enough to be dangerous). I am located in California, have standard working hours (at least I do for now --- I'm prone to taking on more than I should), and can usually play for an hour or 2 in the evenings during the work week; but have considerably more flexibility on Fridays/Weekends. My server is Maguuma, but am open to switching if needed (or maybe world restructuring will address this when it happens). 

Looking forward to meeting new people! Cheers.

Hey there Kagaho! I invite you to check out my post and see what you think. We actually schedule our events in PST. 🙂