Precursor armor set and runes

Hello, I have my precursors for legendary armor set and I'm using the 6 pieces with runes. My question is, when I will make the legendary armor, what will happen to the runes in the precursor pieces? they will disappear or, idk, I will find them in my inventory?

Thank you.

53 minutes ago, MercurialKuroSludge.8974 said:

They will go poof, unless they are Legendary Runes, then no worries, Leggy items NEVER go away with Armory system.

Errr... I am pretty certain that if you turn the precursor into a legendary, even legendary upgrades might get destroyed in the process, because it's the Mystic Forge.

1 hour ago, Nymeria.1653 said:

My question is, when I will make the legendary armor, what will happen to the runes in the precursor pieces? they will disappear or, idk, I will find them in my inventory?

The will get destroyed, like with all upgraded items that are being put into the Mystic Forge. You will need to remove them prior to upgrading to legendary.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 4

13 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Errr... I am pretty certain that if you turn the precursor into a legendary, even legendary upgrades might get destroyed in the process, because it's the Mystic Forge.

Nah. The legendary runes are in the armory, separate from any inventory. So they'll be fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok thank you guys.

In any case they are normal superior runes not legendary, so no problem if they will disappear...even if they are expensive ones, but I don't care at this point, I will buy them again or I will buy more extractors if I can.

Thank you again ^_^

On 5/26/2023 at 12:20 PM, Nymeria.1653 said:

Ok thank you guys.

In any case they are normal superior runes not legendary, so no problem if they will disappear...even if they are expensive ones, but I don't care at this point, I will buy them again or I will buy more extractors if I can.

Thank you again ^_^

you should check the gold price of the extractors with gold to gems conversion window. usually the extractors cost more than new runes do, sometimes by a massive amount.

• Like 1