WvW Players - Poll about Expansions

Xenesis.6389

WvW Players - Poll about expansions  

49 members have voted

1. 1. WvW Players - Which expansions do you own?

• Base game - I own no expansions.
    • I own Heart of Thorns
    • I own Path of Fire
    • I own End of Dragons
  2. 2. Which expansion do you think has the best group of elite specs?

• Core specs still kitten best!
    • Heart of Thorns best elite specs!
    • Path of Fire best elite specs!
    • End of Dragons best elite specs!
  3. 3. Which expansion does your current, top played, MAIN character/profession/elite spec, belong to?

• Core spec still kitten best!
    • Heart of Thorns elite specs
    • Path of Fire elite specs
    • End of Dragons elite specs

• Xenesis.6389 changed the title to WvW Players - Poll about Expansions

Аnd with the new expansion system planned, it makes no sense for wvw and spvp players to purchase them.... another question is arena going down the zeny/eso path with the addition of almost obligatory little things in the minor expansions to encourage their purchases

5 hours ago, andrewlcl.8176 said:

Results look unexpectedly skewed. The amount of EOD specs we are seeing in WvW belies the answers we are seeing in this poll. 

At least the results for the first question are unrealistic, because everybody voting should have the basic game, because you either have that and never got an expansion or you get that with every expansion released. Unless you are a forum lurker only, the "basic game" should get numbers close to 100%.
IIRC, HoT was included in the PoF release, so the numbers of PoF votes should not be bigger than the HoT numbers. Of course, the people voting need to check the right boxes (e.g. including the base game + previous released & bundled expansions).

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Since option 1 was all that apply, or seemed that way, I don't think people got that else it couldn't be lower than the other options. That one seems off.

I was going to add it as to choose one out of the 4 levels of expansions, but then I remembered some people had pof and skipped hot, a very small miniscule amount maybe, but yeah thought I would put the options that way. The other two questions were the more important ones anyways.

25 minutes ago, Gorani.7205 said:

At least the results for the first question are unrealistic, because everybody voting should have the basic game, because you either have that and never got an expansion or you get that with every expansion released. Unless you are a forum lurker only, the "basic game" should get numbers close to 100%.
IIRC, HoT was included in the PoF release, so the numbers of PoF votes should not be bigger than the HoT numbers. Of course, the people voting need to check the right boxes (e.g. including the base game + previous released & bundled expansions).

Base game option was for those people who don't have any of the expansions. The no expansion votes in the next two questions pretty much seals how many have base only from the first question. Sure the question is a little awkward but like I stated in the post above I wanted to leave the option open for those who got pof and not hot. There was a time when hot wasn't included with pof either, that was only done when eod was coming around. In any case 25/29 members who voted have all the expansions.

The next questions were the ones I was interested to see the answer for, and looks like HoT specs are still popular.