A true pvp story(sad viewer beware)

Following is the story of all couples that met on gw2, for balance purposes…

once upon a time 2 ppl met in gw2 pvp, he said to her:

”I don’t care if you stand on node all game as a bunker, or that you run in circles as a thief, or if there are too many buttons on scourge for you, or if you trigger every full counter, or if you walk into the marks…

I don’t care if you just realized you didn’t have a target and didn’t actually attack anyone for 5 mins, or about when you 4v1 at home…

not even when you lose 1v1 to beast”

she says “ok let’s duo”

they lost 200mmr in 2 hours

happily ever after

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

Dang who been cutting onions 😢

36 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

she says “ok let’s duo”

happily ever after

That's where the mistake was made. DuoQ is the antichrist. DuoQ is Satanism, worship of the self. From the moment they formed the party; they embraced damnation, and few possess the strength and will necessary to break free of the trappings of the ego.

I don't know if it was the intention, but the moral I'm taking away from this story is to remove or split DuoQ from the people who play fairly and honestly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/29/2023 at 11:05 PM, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Following is the story of all couples that met on gw2, for balance purposes…

once upon a time 2 ppl met in gw2 pvp, he said to her:

”I don’t care if you stand on node all game as a bunker, or that you run in circles as a thief, or if there are too many buttons on scourge for you, or if you trigger every full counter, or if you walk into the marks…

I don’t care if you just realized you didn’t have a target and didn’t actually attack anyone for 5 mins, or about when you 4v1 at home…

not even when you lose 1v1 to beast”

she says “ok let’s duo”

happily ever after

nobody cares if you trigger full counter because the warrior gains just as much if not more benefit out of you not triggering it anyway, full counter is not actually fully counterable itself, therefore the ability contradicts itself since it can't counter itself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stalima.5490 said:

nobody cares if you trigger full counter because the warrior gains just as much if not more benefit out of you not triggering it anyway, full counter is not actually fully counterable itself, therefore the ability contradicts itself since it can't counter itself.

Your comment caused all the spoons in my kitchen to simultaneously bend. I don't know whether to yell at you or congratulate you, but I am very impressed so I will like it nonetheless. 🙏

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2023 at 4:13 AM, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Your comment caused all the spoons in my kitchen to simultaneously bend. I don't know whether to yell at you or congratulate you, but I am very impressed so I will like it nonetheless. 🙏

We have reached the next level

• Haha 1