Can't get free Macaw wings on an old paid Core account and F2P Steam account. Intended?

1 minute ago, Chaba.5410 said:

No free item appearing when I log into an old paid Core account.

Not on F2P Steam account either.

Or is there some per-IP limit on the gemstore promotion?

You need to be able to use glider.

Unsure if Eod only account can get it even since they have had trouble with mount skins before.

Just now, Linken.6345 said:

Unsure if Eod only account can get it even since they have had trouble with mount skins before.

Oh that's a good point.  Unfortunate since the backpack doesn't require the glider.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Core accounts can get glider/backpack combos via BLK though, so it's obviously not a technical limitation. I have the Jade Tech Wings Backpack and glider combo on a core account. I can use the backpack version of that just fine.

1 hour ago, Essence Snow.3194 said:

Core accounts can get glider/backpack combos via BLK though, so it's obviously not a technical limitation. I have the Jade Tech Wings Backpack and glider combo on a core account. I can use the backpack version of that just fine.

I bet an account with HoT can gift the free item to a core account too. No way for me to test though.

Edited by Chaba.5410