[Suggestion] Scarlets Playhouse

At some point Scarlet's shield dropped, not sure when!  If there was a message, I didn't see it.  I ran around the area 2-3 times, into all the old ships, tried talking to the npc with the bot... suggest making a big splash notification when shields are down, something that can't be missed.   Thanks.

• Confused 5

She literally loses the buff. One of the story step is figuring out a way to remove her shield and she talks about cannonballs. When she get hit by a cannonball aoe she says a voice line about cannonball being her weakness, loses the shield buff and you will see your attacks start to do damage. 

I think that is more than enough warnings. 

Edited by Warscythes.9307
  • Like 3

All your "suggestions" start from the premise that the game is broken and ignore the possibility that you are simply doing something wrong.

You are also posting in the Players Helping Players forum; how exactly do you expect other players to implement your suggestion?

• Like 3

On 6/5/2023 at 3:55 AM, Duligraws.8214 said:

At some point Scarlet's shield dropped, not sure when!  If there was a message, I didn't see it.  I ran around the area 2-3 times, into all the old ships, tried talking to the npc with the bot... suggest making a big splash notification when shields are down, something that can't be missed.

???

I don't see how the things you mention in your post/question are connected in any way, but I assume you are having trouble defeating Scarlet in said story mission?

It's a common mechanic: you must lure her into her own AoE, then her "shield" will drop and she will take damage. Repeat a few times, and done -- very simple, actually. 🙂

Edit: Oh wait, are you referring to the final fight with the Watchknights? You need to CC her, you know? 😄 Also, dodging and evading her attacks is mandatory.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

???

I don't see how the things you mention in your post/question are connected in any way, but I assume you are having trouble defeating Scarlet in said story mission?

It's a common mechanic: you must lure her into her own AoE, then her "shield" will drop and she will take damage. Repeat a few times, and done -- very simple, actually. 🙂

Edit: Oh wait, are you referring to the final fight with the Watchknights? You need to CC her, you know? 😄 Also, dodging and evading her attacks is mandatory.

Agree with you, you said it much better then my original post did and I will stop getting baited by the OP to not rack up more moderation attention.

I clearly suggested making a change in the game to improve the experience for all players (not just trolls here).

This forum is jam packed with old-time trolls looking to fight,  so I will make further much-needed suggestions in another part of the forum.

• Confused 3